What it is: A three-piece anti-aging kit that focuses on clearing and brightening skin to treat the appearance of blemishes, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily
- It brightens skin
- It reduces the appearance of breakouts and skin ageing
- And also clear post-breakout marks
This Clear And Brighten Kit replaces the Dermalogica Medibac Clearing Skin Kit. Dermalogica Clear And Brighten Kit contains highly active ingredients to clear breakouts, smooth skin and brighten skin tone. Use morning and night to help maintain consistently clear, healthy skin.
Active lifestyle, chronic stress, hormonal changes, and environment can lead to congestion, breakouts and uneven skin tone, your skin could look older than it really is. Dermalogica has created this skincare kit to help your skin against adult breakouts and those factors.
- Daily Microfoliant 13g
- AGE Bright Clearing Serum 10ml
- Bright Spot Fader 6ml
Skin care concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dark Spots, and Blemishes
How to use:
- After cleansing, dispense about a half-teaspoon of Daily Microfoliant into very wet hands and create a creamy paste by rubbing hands together.
- Apply to face in circular motions, avoiding the eye area.
- Massage gently for one minute, then rinse thoroughly.
- Follow with AGE Bright Clearing Serum by applying a thin layer and allowing to dry.
- Moisturise as normal. You could use a daily moisturiser with SPF such as Oil-Free Matte SPF30 to prevent further damage.
- Apply AGE Bright Spot Fader on first sign of breakout, and reapply twice a day until spot fades.
- Salicylic Acid: Stimulates natural exfoliation to help clear clogged follicles.
- Niacinamide: Hydrates and brightens skin’s appearance.
- Aloe Leaf Extract and Lemon: Moisturizes and lightens the look of age spots.