What it is: A professional-grade at-home facial peel that supports natural cell renewal to reveal brighter, healthier-looking skin in just minutes a week.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
- Dissolves dulling surface debris to reveal bright, healthy looking skin
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and smooths skin texture
- Helps maintain radiant-looking results between professional peel treatments
Skincare Concerns: Fine lines and wrinkles, Dullness and uneven texture, Loss of firmness and elasticity
How to use: Massage over face. Allow to activate for 3-7 minutes. You may experience slight tingling. Rinse with cold water or wipe off with a cold, damp towel. Recommended for evening use.
- Lactic Acid: Hydrates and exfoliates skin.
- Pumpkin Fruit Enzyme: Supports natural cell turnover.
- Australian Caviar Lime Extract: Brightens the appearance of skin.